Check out ed2go.com/enrichment: We are excited to offer nearly 500 interactive courses that you can take entirely online. A wide variety of personal enrichment courses and professional development are now available for registration. All classes are led by expert instructors, fit into convenient six-week formats and are reasonably priced. Some of the more popular courses available are: * Become a Veterinary Assistant * Computer Skills for the Workplace * Discover Sign Language * A to Z Grant Writing * Grammar Refresher * Introduction to Oracle * Introduction to Java Script * PC Troubleshooting * QuickBooks 2017 * Writing Your Life Story * Publish and Sell Your E- Books * Learn to Buy & Sell on eBay * Writing for Children * Introduction to Windows 10 * Helping Elderly Parents * Test Prep: GRE / LSAT / SAT / Praxis * Beginner’s Guide to Getting Published
Did you know…your iPhone tracks your movements? The keyboard has hidden keys? You can write and draw on your photographs? You can calculate in your search window? Our iPhones/ iPads have infinite and time-saving features that allow you to be creative, efficient, and have fun. These “hidden gems” will show you how to learn advanced features of your iPhone and iPad.
In this course you will learn everything you need to know to make your Mac computer (laptop or desktop) hum! Areas of focus include: Mac Operating System, features of the Mac, choosing the best browser, using Spotlight Search, learning how to use the Finder and App Store, understanding the keyboard, and learning the icons that define a Mac computer.
This is a step-by-step guide to taking beautiful photos, appropriate for novice photographers and anyone who wants to significantly upgrade their photography skills. Students will learn to take photos, portraits, slo-motion, panos, and more. Also students will learn about camera settings for proper focus and exposure, High Dynamic Range, and picture composition.
Are you looking to start a career where you can make a difference? Joining the Walgreens team means joining a group of healthcare professionals that have been caring for patients since 1901. We are gearing up to protect our communities with the Covid vaccine. Be part of this positive change in the world! Sign-on bonus available NOW for Pharmacy technicians. We will train technicians and in the future if interested train to get a national PTCB certification! No experience needed. Just apply and Walgreens will take it from there!
Our community is looking for individuals who want to make a difference in a child’s life.
- Children’s Behavioral Health Services are vital to Maine’s children with Intellectual Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health Disorders and their families. And the need in our area is great.
- As an integral part of the child’s treatment team, a Certified Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) has the opportunity to make an immediate impact while helping a child grow and develop to their full potential.
- We are excited to connect our community with Woodfords Family Service for this wonderful ONLINE training program. The online training will equip you to successfully help children who are currently on a wait list for services. The training will prepare you for employment through local social services agencies. The program can be started at any time and finished at your own pace.
- You will complete 12 online modules then 3 4-hour live sessions, including the new ethics and boundaries training. Once the modules are completed, you will receive free online blood borne pathogen training and virtual First Aid & CPR training if you do not already possess those certifications. The entire training requirements will take about 45 hours.
- Any individual who will be 18 years of age or older upon completion of the course may register.