This course is designed for those who want to develop an online course using Zoom, a video conferencing platform. This guide consists of step-by-step videos that explain and demonstrate how to use Zoom as well as appropriate instructional tips to build an engaging online course in any subject. You will learn everything you need to know about Zoom—tools, settings, security, instructional strategies, building community, Zoom tips for instructors and students, and much more.
In this course you will learn everything you need to know to make your Mac computer (laptop or desktop) hum! Areas of focus include: Mac Operating System, features of the Mac, choosing the best browser, using Spotlight Search, learning how to use the Finder and App Store, understanding the keyboard, and learning the icons that define a Mac computer.
Our community is looking for individuals who want to make a difference in a child’s life.
- Children’s Behavioral Health Services are vital to Maine’s children with Intellectual Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health Disorders and their families. And the need in our area is great.
- As an integral part of the child’s treatment team, a Certified Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) has the opportunity to make an immediate impact while helping a child grow and develop to their full potential.
- We are excited to connect our community with Woodfords Family Service for this wonderful ONLINE training program. The online training will equip you to successfully help children who are currently on a wait list for services. The training will prepare you for employment through local social services agencies. The program can be started at any time and finished at your own pace.
- You will complete 12 online modules then 3 4-hour live sessions, including the new ethics and boundaries training. Once the modules are completed, you will receive free online blood borne pathogen training and virtual First Aid & CPR training if you do not already possess those certifications. The entire training requirements will take about 45 hours.
- Any individual who will be 18 years of age or older upon completion of the course may register.
Interested in building skills for the workplace? UGotClass offers many certificate programs! Visit https://lern.org/ugotclass-course-offerings/ to learn more about courses. Call (207) 866-4119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Some popular offerings include the following: Business Business Communication Health Human Resources Leadership LEED Green Workplace Management New Media Marketing Personal Development Social Media for Business Technology Skills Training and Education Training for K12 Teachers
Are you looking to start a career where you can make a difference? Joining the Walgreens team means joining a group of healthcare professionals that have been caring for patients since 1901. We are gearing up to protect our communities with the Covid vaccine. Be part of this positive change in the world! Sign-on bonus available NOW for Pharmacy technicians. We will train technicians and in the future if interested train to get a national PTCB certification! No experience needed. Just apply and Walgreens will take it from there!
his one-night workshop will provide people who are interested in becoming a substitute teacher, the basic information that they need to know. We’ll cover topics such as eligibility to substitute teach in Maine, classroom management, learning strategies, practical ‘survival’ tips, State law, in regards to confidentiality and student rights, and the substitute teacher application process required by RSU 22 (Hampden), RSU 26 (Orono) and RSU 34 (Old Town).